Wednesday, July 13, 2005


NUSNPCC CHALET 2005 .7-9 july. Hahah another chalet written at an outdated timing. This chalet was held at a mini- bunglow over at aloha chagi chalet a few distance away from changi village.AGain once again i was the transported of stuff in out of the chalet . But the sad thing about this time round is that due to my poor driving skill, on my way to get the ppl my car sports rim was scatch and it was a headache as to i have to report to my parent regarding this thing.But the good thing is that i get pay for my fuel fee so i have no complain.So after paying 15 for the chalet and getting 30 dollar back i still earn 15 dollar.But the bad thing is that i have to stay thru out the days of chalet even though there was no one there i know veri well about to talk cock or play game thru out the nite but to sleep in the rm .SOb SOb .ANi way have a good time playing ps2 winning eleven over at the chalet.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: