Sunday, March 12, 2006


Hmmm ....Its has been long since i blog .... I was caught up with all the university project , test and moreover is starting a NUSSC blog with my frienz andy .So to those interested on skating please tune in to the blog - www.nussc.blogspot.com.. It been a long time since i pushed my self onward base on studies .... but sometimes isnt as good as it seem to be . there will always be stuff that come back to u nw and then .... And with so much failure - not being able to do well in project and unable to clinch a interview for interm .. Life get worst ... But to me , after watching the motivating tennis show , every sat tennis section seem to be the only event that push me on , as i went all the way to Ntu to join vincent , zhikai , wen chao , desmond and shalec just for a few hour of tennis games ..... Beside tennis , skating which my interest level have drop intensely is started to grow abit due to the continuous urban skating session but guess if the member retention rate continue to get low , my interest wont substain long enough to motivate me ...hehe ...any way the picture was taken recently on a night urban to sentosa ... Hahah ... first time leading people without map around singapore ....... But too bad , there was injury to one of them , if not the trip will be super great ..... Guess i will stop here , and dunno when will be my next blog update ?? i also wonder ... maybe when life isnt that motivating and sad things come around .... But i hope not ... i hope there will be good things for me to blog .....Bye and all the best to whoever is reading this .......... Posted by Picasa

No comments: