Tuesday, March 28, 2006

MY BIRHDAY

Wahz .... This is a super duper busy period.. Lots of project to rush and submit .Finally completed all the project and home work for corporate finance module.There fore able to spare some time for my Blog spot .I have not been doing much admendment to my blog so since my birthday just over . Guess will make a new Outlook to my blog ..

Went over to cartel for dinner on monday with my NUSSC frienz - Andy , Anni ,XInni ,Adrain and Regina.They are kind enough to spare some times even in this period of tough times..Greatly Appreciated.. After dinner went for KTV at Kster in Chinatown with them ... Have been Digging is school work recently and it is likes year since i last SIng "K" There fore enjoy totally ..

Received this bear from my NUSSC frienz ..Oh gosh ..why do guys need bear hhaha any way Thanks alot haha ... Guess it always great to receive something ...
Came home in the early morning 2am and still have to rush for Finance home work 3 which i ended up sleeping at 4pm....Wake up at 9am to go to school to meet frienz for Biz comm discussion ...

Wheels and bearing ..Wahz now i no need to get all this when my skate wheel is damage ..haha ..This was given by My biz ad frienz Yunkai , Dawn , Stara , Lydia , JiaWei ,James,Derrick ,Vincent and ANdy.Thank All for the wonderful gift ..
Received greeting from my long losr penpal- renee ..haha U still remember my bday ah ....Thank alot dude and happy bday to u too in a few days time hahah...
My Tpjc frienz ,cui yun,yuansheng and siying also sent some greeting wishing me happy bday ..Thanks all ....hehe .....
Saw my tennis buddy over at canteen and told him abt my bday , and to my surprised ,he got me a small piece of cake with candle on it ...Thank Pal ,greatly appreciated ...

This Cap was given by my sister..haha ..must give thanks to her too if not later she will nag at me ....
Thanks Everyone once again ...hehe hope u all will have a good time ahead of u and all the best for exam and work ....hehe ...

No comments: