Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Finally ......

I has been learning a bit of actoring skill recently and i was complaining to myself that my life was too dry and there isn't much emotion expression that i can learn thru my life ..But then yesterday then i found out that my life (this period) has been a bit of dramatic ..... The gal that i like actual fall for my friend, and it was so stunning when i first see them together that i dun know what kind of reaction that i should bring out except just walk off like nothing actually happened ..... I always thought that all this scene can only be seen from the drama but in fact it do happen and i guess it not only happened to me but to some of the people out there .... So what can i do ??? Guess all i can do is remember those kind of feeling so that i can bring it out again if i wished to pursue acting in the long run .....What was ironical is that i had prepare a bday ecard for her( cos when sch start might not have time to do it )and it was when i finished it then i know the fact..... Guess it wont be appropriate for me to give to her but i dun want my effort to go to a waste so will sent to her when the bday come by ....Any way the card only hold the theme of friendship .......My best wishes to "Them" ....
I was feeling down after that dramatic turnout but i do not have time to cry over it as i have to report to work immediately ..... While working i wasnt't in my best turnout all the way until the night when the youngster over there brought up some interesting topic by discussing the world cup.it is only then that i started smiling again ....Hahah they really make my day .... Thanks to u all ..Geng yuan and jansie ..... Hmmm ... Sometime i dun really know how to define friend .... Some long time friend might just back stab u from the back whereas some new found friend may treat u so good that they are long time friend ... Guess "friend" this word might have lotsa of meaning in it ...hahah ....So when one person pass away , how many these friend will be present .do those friend that turnout really the true friend ????hahah guess these have reach the step of philosophy ..... i might be talking a bit of nonsence liaoz ...ANyway brazil beat ghana 3-0 and go into the final and now is the match between spain and france .... Guess will not watch the match liaoz ...tmr i still need to go to work .......

No comments: