Friday, June 14, 2013

A New Journey Begins

Its has been a five years since the last posting. I guess my life have freeze in those moment one way of another. But now, i am back to writing interesting post with regards to Food. Just my preference nto meant to take it seriously for the rest. In fact, never would i thought that i will write again in front of the public. However, i am currently working on Google Adsense. Therefore, i will require to write again for Google to approve my application. But the toughest part is that i will have to drive some traffic to my personal Blog. Personal Blog as it is are meant to be secret to one self, so how should i do it. I think i will be just writing a few good post on Super Good food in Singapore and see what the outcome then decides. At the end of the day, i am not trying to become another Local famous Food Blogger -Ieatishootipost or another Famous Blogger-Xiaxue. Etc. Ok, I will be posting some interesting Locals food here so stay tune.

No comments: